- Plug the overflow line when in use. Splashing and bather load will temporarily raise the water level unnecessarily draining pool water.
- Cover your pool or spa. Doing so reduces evaporation and keeps your total dissolved solids in line.
- Add shade to the pool area during hot weather to reduce the direct sunlight which leads to more evaporation, and destruction of sanitizers.
- Check equipment and water level for leaks periodically. A grand amount of water can be wasted before realizing there is a problem.
- Backwash only when needed and only until the water becomes clear.
- Calm water evaporates far less then disturbed water as less surface area is in use allowing for less evaporation.
READY TO RELAX?
CALL US TODAY